Segway Ninebot KickScooter Max G30 LP
MAXimum Power, MAXimum Joy
Apart from the outstanding design, the new Ninebot MAX G30LP is designed to be sturdier, and even more powerful.
- 10-inch Pneumatic Tires
- Built-In Front LED Lights
- 18.6 mph Max Speed *Max speed may be impacted by battery level, environmental temperature, and available traction
- 25 Miles Range
- 20% Hill Grade
- IPX5 Water-Resistant
- 6.5H Fast Charging
- 367Wh Battery
Extraordinary Functionality to upgrade your riding experience
Ninebot KickScooter MAX G30LP strives to reach new heights of performance. When you ride on the road, the stronger brushless direct current motor delivers a fast and sturdy riding experience.
Highly Elevated Riding Experience
10-inch pneumatic tires, a combination of comfort and shock absorption
The Ninebot MAX G30LP is equipped with the newly upgraded pneumatic tires, which provides an elevated driving experience with the combination of comfort and shock absorption features, designed to increase riding safety.
LED Digital Dashboard
The LED digital dashboard can show you the battery and speed information at a glance.
Three Riding Modes to Meet Your Riding Styles
Eco, Standard, and Sports modes can be directly accessed by the intuitive LED dashboard and can be switched by two clicks, easily controlled under different riding modes.
Smart Battery Management System (Smart-BMS)
With 40 high-quality 18,650 big capacity lithium batteries, the Smart Battery Management System delivers high power supply and closely monitors the battery status with multiple protection mechanisms to ensure the battery safety and to notify you for any battery alerts when needed.
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overcurrent Protection
- Two-way Charging Protection
- Two-way Discharging Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Automatic Under-voltage Sleep
Regenerative Braking System
Recycles Energy from Riding & Provides a Longer Range
The Ninebot KickScooter MAX G30LP features a regenerative braking system that turns the scooter into an electric vehicle powered by electricity and recycled energy from riding. Energy will be collected from regenerative braking and distributed when you need a boost, which enhances the user experience when braking and prolongs the range.
Classic Quick Folding System
Ninebot KickScooter MAX G30LP can be folded with ease in a mere 3 clicks. It is easy to carry on public transportation, store in your car, and take to any destination you desire effortlessly. Also, equipped with the folding mechanism of the high-end folding bikes, it is safe and durable.
2.5W Built-In Front LED Light
Upgraded 2.5w high-brightness LED light is designed to illuminate the path ahead of you and increase your visibility to others around you without dazzling them.
Dual Braking System
Front wheel mechanical brake and rear wheel E-ABS electronic brake ensure the utmost safety.
7-inch Spacious Platform
The Ninebot MAX G30LP leverages a 7-inch widened platform providing extra comfort for you. Its anti-slippery design with increased contact friction provides stability for the rider.
Segway-Ninebotl App Connectivity
Connect the Ninebot MAX G30LP with Segway-Ninebot app through Bluetooth to check your riding speed and remaining battery. You can also upgrade the scooter firmware over-the-air and monitor riding data, which enhances your overall riding experience.
User-friendly Cruise Control Function
The Ninebot MAX G30LP leverages the cruise control technology used in cars and through the built-in control components and unique algorithm to match the set speed. The vehicle will automatically start the intelligent riding mode at this speed, reducing the tension and fatigue of the driver’s hand control. The cruise speed also saves battery.
- Length x Width x Height
- Unfold: Approx. 43.7 x 18.6 x 45.1in(1109 × 472 × 1146 mm)
- Fold: Approx. 43.7 x 18.6 x 21.0in(1109 × 472 × 534mm)
- Weight: Net: Approx. 38.6lbs (17.5 kg)
- Payload66.1-220.5lbs (30.0-100.0kg)
- Recommended Age14+ years
- Required Height3' 11"-6' 6" (120-200 cm)
- Max. SpeedApprox. 18.6 mph (30 km/h)
- Typical RangeApprox. 24.9 miles (40 km)
- Max. Slope0.2
- Traversable Terrainasphalt/flat pavement; obstacles ≺ 0.4 in (1 cm); gaps ≺ 1.2 in (3 cm)
- Operating Temperature14-104°F (-10-40°C)
- Storage Temperature-4-122°F (-20-50°C)
- IP RatingIPX5
- Duration of ChargingApprox. 6.5 h
- Nominal Voltage36 VDC
- Max. Charging Voltage42 VDC
- Nominal Energy367Wh
- Nominal Capacity10200mAh
- Battery Management SystemOver-heating, short circuit, over-current, and over-charge protection
- Max. Power700 W (0.7kW)
- Nominal Power350 W (0.35kW)
- Output Power71W (0.071kW)
- Input Voltage100-240 V
- Output Voltage42 VDC
- Output Current1.7 A
- Brake LightLED rear light
- Riding ModesEnergy Saving mode, Standard mode and Sport mode
- Tires: Tubeless tire, Material: Natural carbon-black synthetic rubber, 60/70-6.5. Straight nozzle
 Typical Range: tested while riding under full power, 165.3 lbs(75.0kg) load, 77°F(25°C), 60% of max. speed on average on pavement.
*Some of the factors that affect range include: speed, number of starts and stops, ambient temperature, etc.