Samsung Galaxy S20+ G9860 128GB
This is the phone that will change photography.
Meet Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra. With revolutionary 8K Video Snap changing how you capture not just video, but photography — and 5G changing the way you share it1 Add in Samsung Knox security, an intelligent battery, powerful processor, and massive storage — and the Galaxy S20 series unveils a whole new world for mobile.
Three phones designed around a revolutionary camera experience2
A massive leap forward in resolution and zoom for mobile photography
108MP lets you pinch in. Again. And again.3
Far beyond the 12 megapixel category, Galaxy S20 Ultra gives you millions more pixels in each photograph. Which means for the first time ever you can pinch in for details you'd never have seen before.
Our most advanced zoom yet takes you places no mobile has been before
Zoom in 100X to find shots you never knew existed4
It starts with 10x Hybrid Optic Zoom5 enabled by a revolutionary folded lens and high resolution image sensor. Couple that with Super Resolution Zoom6 enhanced by camera AI to get close up to the action and capture moments you might have missed.
We almost tripled the sensor size so you can shoot more of the night
In low light, the pro-grade camera system captures multiple photos at once, merging them into one stunning shot with less blur and noise. With larger image sensors and AI, switching to Night mode means you can shoot nighttime scenes clearer.7
8K Video Snap revolutionizes how you capture photos and video
Now the highest-resolution video on a smartphone
We've taken mobile resolution from 4K all the way to 8K. That's 4 times bigger than UHD and 16 times bigger than FHD. That means you'll capture moments in super-sharp resolution.
8K VIDEO SNAP
You can even pull 33MP stills right out of 8K video
It's a whole new way to capture still photography every time you hit record. 8K video turns every frame into a high-resolution still that you can pinch in on for once-in-a-lifetime shots.
Steady. Steadier. Super Steady
Sophisticated AI stabilizes video like an action cam
The larger sensor and anti-rolling stabilizer balances camera movement so your footage won't turn out blurry and unstable, but super smooth.
A whole new way to take one shot and capture multiple formats
Single Take is essentially burst mode turned beast mode. With revolutionary AI, it lets you shoot for up to 10 seconds and get back a variety of formats — meaning you can choose the best style for the moment without having to reshoot.8
That whole new camera experience also has a game-changing phone built around it
HyperFast speeds to keep you sharing and streaming
With a 5G modem baked in, Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra let you upload and download in an instant.9 That means livestreaming, sharing, and gaming at HyperFast speeds.
ALL DAY BATTERY
Power on and on and on…
Our batteries are powerful, maxing out at 5000mAh (typical).10,11 But they're also intelligent, adjusting to your mobile habits to save power and last way longer on a single charge.
Deleting is so 2019
A place for 750,000 of your favorite photos12
Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra are made for the powerful camera, with massive built-in storage to keep your high-res videos and photos. You can then expand it with a microSD card for even more storage — up to 1.5TB total.13,14
We upgraded the whole security system, so what's yours stays yours
We created a secure processor dedicated to protecting your PIN, password, pattern, and Blockchain Private Key. Combined with the Knox platform, security is infused into every part of your phone, from hardware to software. So private data stays private.
Galaxy leading the way with innovation
Unlock the future with the revolutionary data speeds of 5G.
Security is in our DNA. So every Galaxy is built secure from the chip up.
*All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
1. 8K Video Snap allows you to capture 33MP photos straight from 8K video.
2. Color availability may vary depending on country or carrier.
3. 108MP camera only available on Galaxy S20 Ultra. Galaxy S20 and S20+ have 64MP cameras.
4. 10x Hybrid Optic Zoom and 100x Super Resolution Zoom only available on Galaxy S20 Ultra. Galaxy S20 and S20+ have 3x Hybrid Optic Zoom and 30x Super Resolution Zoom.
5. The Galaxy S20's Hybird Optic Zoom combines high-resolution image sensor and lens.
6. Super Resolution Zoom includes digital zoom, which may cause some image deterioration.
7. Galaxy S20 Ultra's image sensor is about 2.9x larger than Galaxy S10. Galaxy S20 and S20+'s image sensors are about 1.7x larger than Galaxy S10.
8. The medium and amount of Single Take results may differ based on original capture.
9. Requires an OTA software upgrade in April 2020 and with optimal 5G connection. 5G services are only supported in 5G network enabled locations in 5G-ready countries. Actual 5G network coverage and speed may vary on country/region and network service provider.
10. 5000mAh (typical) battery only available on Galaxy S20 Ultra. Galaxy S20 battery is 4000mAh (typical) and Galaxy S20+ battery is 4500mAh (typical). Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3880mAh for Galaxy S20, 4370mAh for Galaxy S20+, and 4855mAh for Galaxy S20 Ultra. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
11. Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2020.01.13–24 in USA and UK with pre-release versions of SM-G980, SM-G981, SM-G985, SM-G986 and SM-G988 under default setting using LTE, 5G Sub6 networks (NOT tested under 5G mmWave network) Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
12. Figure only for 1.5TB (internal memory 512GB + external memory 1TB via microSD card) total storage and is based on the assumption that one image=2MB. Actual number of photos that can be stored depends on your camera setting. Storage space simulation exclusive of pre-installed software and applications. Actual storage space may vary by country, model, file size, and format.
13. Available in 512GB (Galaxy S20+ 5G and S20 Ultra 5G/LTE) and 128GB (Galaxy S20, S20 5G, S20+, S20+ 5G and S20 Ultra 5G/LTE). Up to 1.5TB storage only available for 512GB Galaxy S20+ 5G and S20 Ultra 5G/LTE models with 1TB microSD card. Actual storage available may vary depending on pre-installed software.
14. MicroSD card sold separately. Availability may vary depending on country and manufacturer.