Samsung Galaxy Buds Live
Galaxy Buds Live
Meet the earbuds designed to tune in to every moment—with an iconic shape and ergonomic design, a fit that lets in your natural surroundings and a speaker optimized for a better experience. This is sound made for your ears.
The newest shape of true wireless earbuds
Galaxy Buds Live's eye-catching design stands out, even inside your ear. Reflecting the natural curves of the ear and face, they're set off with a glossy finish. It all comes together with a jewelry box-inspired case that fits in your hand when on the go.
Elevate your style with glossy finishes
Available in three colorways you can't help but love. Choose from Mystic Bronze, Mystic White or Mystic Black to add a flashy touch to your look.1
ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION
What you hear is up to you
Keep the noise out but let the world in with the first Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) on these open type, true wireless Galaxy Buds Live. ANC reduces background noises without missing what’s important, like voices and announcements, so you hear more of what you want to hear—with just a long press to turn it on.2
*Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) on Galaxy Buds Live received UL Verification for cutting background noise by 98% at 172.27Hz.
LIVE & DEEP SOUND
Hear every sound come alive
Experience sound like you're in the front row. 12mm speakers with sound by AKG compliment Galaxy Buds Live's ergonomic design to deliver spacious sound. The large driver and bass duct help emit deep bass with air flow that lets sound flow seamlessly.
Lasts for hours. Then stays for an encore
Get long-lasting battery life when you’re on the go with a case that doubles as a wireless charger. One full charge provides a workday’s worth of play time.3 The case holds up to an additional two charges.
Up to 8 hours
of non-stop listening3
Up to 29 hours
of battery life when buds and case are at 100% power, charging multiple times from case
Power for even more playtime
Charge for just a few minutes so you can get back into the groove. Five minutes gets you an hour, whether you want to listen to your favorite playlist or the latest podcast. If you need a little bit extra, you can even use your smartphone to wirelessly give Galaxy Buds Live a charge on the go.3,4,5
BEST-IN-CLASS CALL QUALITY
Words go through crisp and clear
With three built-in mics and a Voice Pickup Unit, you get the best call quality from true wireless earbuds. The Voice Pickup Unit senses when your jaw is moving, and as your jaw vibrates this data is converted into voice signals that enhanced your sound quality—even in a noisy place.
Touch and hold, then Spotify plays
Galaxy Buds Live’s Spotify integration lets you assign a shortcut on your phone.6 Touch and hold for one second to instantly access all your favorite playlists. Half a million podcasts and 50 million songs are all at your fingertips.
*Requires configuring touchpad settings through the Galaxy Wearables app.
BIXBY VOICE WAKE-UP
A smart assistant who listens back
Bixby voice wake-up is ready whenever you call. It wakes up to your voice, letting you control your phone without lifting a finger. Manage your calls, adjust the volume or check the weather while on the move.7 You talk, Bixby listens.
Share and listen with a friend
Share music without sharing your earbuds. With Buds Together, simply connect both yours and a friend's Galaxy Buds Live to your phone and listen to your favorite throwbacks together.8 The music goes on and on, for you both.
ANDROID & IOS COMPATIBLE
Works with Android & iOS
Download the Galaxy Wearable app on Android or get Samsung Galaxy Buds app on iOS, and pair your smart devices via Bluetooth.9,10
PAIR WITH A PC FOR AN EASY WAY TO WORK
Easily pair with your PC
Put Galaxy Buds Live in pairing mode near a PC and get your best work done. For an easier, simpler way to connect the two, use Windows 10 PC's Swift Pair feature.11
1. Available colors may vary by country.
2. Features including Active Noise Canceling are enabled through Bluetooth connection or the Galaxy Wearable app on Android, available through Google Play Store, and the Galaxy Buds app on iOS devices, available through the App Store.
3. Actual battery life may vary and depend on usage conditions such as function settings, playback file type, and Bluetooth signal strength.
4. Play time may vary based on settings.
5. Wireless PowerShare limited to Samsung or other brand smartphones and accessories with WPC Qi wireless charging.
6. Must be logged into Spotify.
7. Requires a Galaxy smartphone or tablet that supports Bixby, and a data or network connection.
8. Feature only supported on devices running One UI 2.5 or later.
9. Some features may not be available on non-Samsung devices.
10. Compatible with PCs running Windows 10 April 2018 update or newer.
11. Compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 5.0 or later and with more than 1.5GB of RAM.