Radius HP-TWF31 Dual Diaphragm Matrix In-Ear Headphones - Black207-RADHPN-HPTWF31K
- DDM is abbreviation for Dual Diaphragm Matrix which actually use two individual drivers, one in front for exclusively High frequency reproduction while other in behind for Mid to Low frequency reproduction. The coaxial structure, allocate two drivers on one axis, is the appropriately technology introduced by Radius which brings a seamless wide range reproduction from the deep bass to the clear high.
- Newly designed Deep Mount earpiece. Its' unique shape provide tight fit to the ear canals providing a rich bass reproduction.
- Mounting position of the earpieces can be adjusted in two stages to achieve a more accurate musical reproduction without missing bass by optimizing their position. Furthermore, while increasing the sound insulation by the secure fit to their ears, they reduce stress on the ears. It is also recommended to use under the noisy environment such as commuting.
- Detachable cable by introducing MMCX (micro-miniature coaxial) connector. Cable can easily replaced with new one in case of the failure event.
- Includes elegant and exclusive carrying case.
- NePlayer is recommended to use with for the excellent music listening experiencing
- Piezo elements constructed on the multiple ceramic layers corresponds to the nature of Hi-Res music, even to the delicate quiet range.
- Energy of low and mid range that is launched from the rear driver and come out through the holes on the piezo driver, fuse with high range energy on the same axis.
We Also Recommend
Erato Apollo 7S Advanced True Wireless Stereo Earphones with 3D Surround Sound
Sale price HK$1,570.00 HK$1,570.00
Optoma NuForce BE Free5 Truly Wireless Earbuds
Sale price HK$898.00 HK$898.00
Spigen TEKA RA200 Airpods Earhooks for Apple Airpods
Sale price HK$98.00 HK$98.00