Nomad USB-A Universal Cable (0.3m)
Designed for travel, Universal Cable with Kevlar quickly transitions between Micro USB, USB-C, and Lightning connectors. Reinforced with a double-braided Kevlar outer sheath and strong metal alloy connector housings, this cable has been engineered for extreme durability and heavy everyday use.
- Kevlar outer braid
- Kevlar central core
- USB-A to Micro-USB core cable
- Lightning and USB-C adapters
- Metal alloy connector plugs
- Integrated cable tie
- 0.3m Length
- Apple MFi approved
We got tired of cables breaking on us all the time, so we set out to engineer a cable to outlast the rest. For the first time ever in a cable, we tightly double-braided Kevlar fibers throughout the exterior and reinforced it with a Kevlar central core.
3 Cables in 1
Swap between Lightning, USB-C, and Micro USB plugs to charge all of your devices with just this single cable.
Redesigned connector housings built with metal alloy for reliable, long-term charging.
Durable Alloy Housing
Built with a robust exterior metal housing, each charging connector is designed to outlast and is backed by our 5-year warranty. We have overengineered the strain relief support system which is where most cables fail.
Quickly grab and go with Universal Cable, specifically designed for travel. Toss in your bag, backpack, or suitcase without the worry of your cable tangling. This is a true minimalist product, built for ultimate convenience.
- Kevlar 29 (K29) Aramid Fiber outer braid & inner core
- Metal connector housing
- Vulcanized LSR silicone cable tie
- RF Shield for Fast Sync
- Fire resistant PVC jacket
- 20AWG for Fast Charging
- Length: 0.3m
- USB 2.0 data transfer
- Supports up to 2.4 Amps at 5 Volts (12W), Quick Charge compatible
- iPhone and iPad
- Android and tablets
- Bluetooth speakers and mice
- Apple MFi, CE, RoHS
- DuPont™ and Kevlar are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company used under license by Nomad Goods, Inc.