Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Mask Activator
The NEUTROGENA Light Therapy Acne Mask Activator should be used after you finish your first 30 treatments with the mask. Keep your mask, and use this activator to power thirty additional 10 minute light therapy acne treatment sessions.
The Activator was designed to ensure that a consistent dose of light is delivered in each treatment. It has to be tightly controlled since the mask is a medical device. To do so, it has been programmed to power exactly 30 treatments.
- Use with NEUTROGENA Light Therapy Acne Mask. Powers thirty 10 minute acne treatments
- Clinically proven light therapy technology
- Dermatologist in-office acne technology
- Satisfaction guaranteed
How to Use:
- This one-step acne treatment covers your face and is easy to use at home.
- Cleanse and dry your face.
- Plug the Mask's power cord all the way into the Activator, ensuring that no silver metal on the plug is visible.
- Put on the Mask like a pair of sunglasses.
- Press the power button and hold it down for one full second until the lights power on.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy your 10 minute treatment. You do not need to press the power button again your mask will automatically turn off at the end of treatment.
- Use every day for clearer, healthier skin.