Logitech MX Keys for Mac
MASTERED FOR Mac
Introducing MX Keys for Mac – designed to work seamlessly on your Mac and iPad. Finished in Space Gray, MX Keys for Mac is crafted for efficiency, stability, and precision – with backlit keys that adjust to changing lighting conditions.
PERFECT STROKE KEYS. Mac LAYOUT.
Spherically dished keys are crafted for the shape of your fingertips – and feature Mac-only laser key printing.
Rounded key edges provide satisfying feedback — no matter where you strike the key. And matte coating has been applied to every key so your fingers glide effortlessly over the surface.
COMFORT, STABILITY, MINIMALISM
Confidently type on a keyboard crafted for comfort, precision, and remarkable stability. The aesthetic minimalism and timeless construction fits perfectly in your Mac setup – all while looking, and feeling, superior.
SMART ILLUMINATION. MADE SMARTER.
Proximity sensors detect your hands, illuminating the keyboard the moment your fingers approach. The backlit keys then fade off when you leave the desk — saving power for those moments of inspiration. Backlighting intensity automatically adapts to lighting conditions, or can be set manually.
MULTIPLE COMPUTERS, ONE FLOW
MX Keys follows your MX Master 3 for Mac from one Mac to another, meaning you can type on multiple devices in one fluid workflow.
Transfer files, documents, and images across computers and Mac and Windows operating systems*.
USB-C TO USB-C CHARGING
A USB-C to USB-C charging cable tops up the power on your MX Keys for Mac – and connects directly to your Mac without the need of a clunky dongle.
MX Keys for Mac stays powered up to 10 days on a full charge – or up to 5 months with backlighting turned off. Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
SPACE GRAY FINISH
MX Keys for Mac is finished in Space Gray – meaning its look fits in perfectly with your Mac ecosystem.
Pair your keyboard with up to three devices and switch between them with the press of an Easy-Switch™ button. Use one MX Keys for your laptop, desktop or tablet.
FileVault is an encryption system available on some Mac computers. When enabled, it might prevent Bluetooth devices from connecting with your computer if you have not yet logged in. If you have FileVault enabled, we recommend using the provided USB receiver to use your keyboard.
All of the paper-based packaging for MX Keys for Mac is FSC-certified and made from a mix of materials from FSC-certified forests, recycled materials, and other controlled sources. We used 97% less plastic resulting in a 64% reduction in the carbon footprint of the packaging, compared to the previous model.
- Height: 0.81 in (20.5 mm)
- Width: 16.94 in (430.2 mm)
- Depth: 5.18 in (131.63 mm)
- Weight: 28.57 oz (810 g)
- Height: 0.72 in (18.4 mm)
- Width: 0.57 in (14.4 mm)
- Depth: 0.26 in (6.6 mm)
- Weight: 0.07 oz (2 g)
- Required: available USB port
- macOS® 10.15 or later
- Required: Bluetooth Low Energy
- macOS 10.15 or later
- iPadOS 13.1 or later
- iOS 9 or later
- Internet connection for software download
- Logitech Options software on macOS
- USB port or Bluetooth low energy enabled device with keyboard support
- Dual connectivity: Connect via the included USB receiver or Bluetooth low energy
- Easy-switch keys to connect up to three devices and easily switch between them
- 10 meters wireless range 2Wireless range may vary depending on operating environment and computer setup
- Hand proximity sensors that turn the backlighting on
- Ambient light sensors that adjust backlighting brightness
- USB-C rechargeable. Full charge lasts 10 days – or 5 months with backlighting off 3Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions
- On/Off power switch
- Caps Lock and Battery indicator lights
- Compatible with Logitech Flow enabled mouse
In the box
- Unifying receiver
- USB-C charging cable (USB-C to USB-C)
- User documentation