Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband - Slate109-FIBFLX-FB401SL
Make fitness a lifestyle with Flex™.FLEX™ WIRELESS ACTIVITY AND SLEEP WRISTBAND
This slim, stylish device is with you all the time. During the day, it tracks steps, distance, and calories burned. At night, it tracks your sleep quality and wakes you silently in the morning. Just check out the lights to see how you stack up against your personal goal. It's the motivation you need to get out and be more active.
Set a goal and go
Flex allows you to set a goal and uses LED lights to show how you're stacking up. Each light represents 20% of your goal. You choose which one — steps, calories, or distance. It lights up like a scoreboard, challenging you to be more active day after day.
Helps you get your ZZZs
Flex never sleeps, even when you do. Continue to wear it all night and it'll measure your sleep quality. Your dashboard will reveal how long you slept and the number of times you woke up to help you learn how to sleep more soundly. Flex also has a silent wake alarm that gently vibrates to wake you at your desired time, without disturbing your partner.
Always by your side
Flex is your perfect companion. It fits comfortably around your wrist so you can wear it proudly all day and night.
Sync your stats. See your progress
Flex automatically syncs your data to PCs, Macs, many iOS devices and select Android phones without plugging in or pushing buttons. This gives you real-time access to your stats on the Fitbit dashboard throughout the day. Also with select NFC-enabled Android devices, you can tap your device to launch your Fitbit stats. It's like magic.
Discover your trends
Flex comes with free online tools and a mobile app that allow you to set goals and follow your progress through awesome graphs and charts.
Log food, workouts and much more and get the inside scoop on your health. Knowing how close you are to reaching your goals gives you the motivation to reach them and aim higher.
We'll sing your praises and keep you motivated with Fitbit badges for daily, weekly, even lifetime achievements. Each time you achieve a new goal, or “wow” us with your performance, we'll award you with a badge. But you'll have to work for it.
Share and compete with friends
Challenge and compete with friends and family on Fitbit.com. In addition to rooting for one another, you can compare stats and see how your progress stacks up.
Flexibility to match your style
Flex tracker is flexible. You can take this tiny tracker out and put into any of Flex's colourful bands to fit your mood. Check out our accessory band colours and look good no matter what you're wearing.
Plays well with other apps
Weight trends can be influenced by a variety of fitness and nutrition factors. Fitbit works with several popular health apps that let you export your Fitbit data their way. Some, like Lose It!, also let you import their data into your Fitbit dashboard, so you can track your stats in either location.
- size small
- fits wrists
- 5.5” - 6.5
- size large
- fits wrists
- 6.5” - 7.9”
Flex includes both small and large wristband. The band should be worn loosely. Download Flex Sizing Guide for more information.
Sensors and Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- LED display with 5 white indicator lights
- Tap twice to see progress against your Main Goal
- Tap rapidly for 1-2 seconds to start or stop sleep tracking
- Removable Fitbit Flex™ tracker
- 2 wristbands (small and large)
- Charging cable
- Wireless sync dongle
- Flex has been tested up to 1 ATM meaning it is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof. We also recommend taking Flex off before showering because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
- If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Clean the band with a mild soap-free cleanser like Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser or Aquanil. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. Learn more.
- The Flex wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Flex also has a surgical-grade stainless steel clasp.
Battery and Power
We recommend charging your Flex every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery life: up to 5 days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating temperature: -4° to 113°F
- Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
- Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Tracks daily totals for past 30 days
Flex syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150 leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing range: 20 feet
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
We Also Recommend
Fitbit Charge Wristband - Slate
Fitbit Charge Wristband - Black