Fitbit Charge Wristband - Slate
An advanced wristband to elevate every day.
Get energized. Take charge.
Get motivated to move more with Charge, by tracking all-day activity like steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
Real progress in real time.
Charge lets you see every stat as it happens—right on your wrist, with a bright OLED display. And, with an industry-leading battery life of 7-10 days, you can find the inspiration to beat your goals—no matter what the week brings.
Ready when life calls.
Built with Caller ID, Charge shows your incoming calls when your phone is nearby to help you take control of your day and your schedule.
Goodnight, sleep right.
Sleep better and live well by using Charge to automatically track your sleep at night, then review your trends on the dashboard. To make mornings easier, set a silent, vibrating alarm and wake more peacefully.
See your progress.Stay on track.
By automatically and wirelessly syncing your stats to your computer and 120 leading smartphones, Charge lets you see your progress on-the go, and shows you detailed charts and graphs so you can track your trends over time.
- fits wrists
- 6.5” - 7.9”
- fits wrists
- 5.5” - 6.5
Sensors and Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- LED display with 5 white indicator lights
- Tap twice to see progress against your Main Goal
- Tap rapidly for 1-2 seconds to start or stop sleep tracking
- Removable Fitbit Flex™ tracker
- 2 wristbands (small and large)
- Charging cable
- Wireless sync dongle
- Flex has been tested up to 1 ATM meaning it is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof. We also recommend taking Flex off before showering because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
- If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Clean the band with a mild soap-free cleanser like Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser or Aquanil. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. Learn more.
- The Flex wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Flex also has a surgical-grade stainless steel clasp.
Battery and Power
We recommend charging your Flex every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery life: up to 5 days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating temperature: -4° to 113°F
- Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
- Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Tracks daily totals for past 30 days
Flex syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150 leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing range: 20 feet
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices