Evapolar evaCHILL EV-500 Personal Air Conditioner
Embodiment of a designer’s idea and usability, all in one device. That is what evaCHILL represents.
How it works
Evapolar functionality is based on a natural evaporative cooling technology
1. After you fill the removable water tank and connect your Evapolar air conditioner to a power supply, the cartridge will absorb large amounts of water.
2. The water then spreads evenly through the cooling pads.
3. As the air blows through the pads, the water evaporates, which both lowers the air temperature and saturates it with water. Evapolar air conditioner will reach its full cooling power within 5-10 minutes.
*There is no heat exhausted as a result of the evaporation process.
Chills the air
Uses natural evaporative cooling effect to drop the air temperature
Can work everywhere via USB power supply
Humidifies the air creating a better working environment. Can be used as a humidifier in winter
No toxic Freon-like liquids, consumes only 7.5W of electricity. Uses fully biodegradable evaporative pads
Filters out dust particles to increase the air quality for better breathing
Stylish design piece
Elegant, compact and stylish, evaCHILL is a real design piece
Unique high-quality sleep aid
Perfectly suited for sleeping adults (including athletes who require high-quality sleep) and children who prefer to sleep with set temperatures.
Incredible personal microclimate controller
Indispensable device for office workers who want to control their personal microclimate and increase comfort, efficiency and productivity.
Perfect travelling device
Ideal solution for travelers and campers to utilize as it works with any USB power supply.
- Up to 3 m² / Up to 33 ft²
- 7.5 W
- 100 W – 350 W / 340-1190 BTU/hr
Volumetric flow rate
- 49.1 сfm
- Up to 50 dB
- 172 x 170 x 170 mm
- 6.77 x 6.69 x 6.69 inch
- 750 g
Water Tank Capacity
- 800 ml
Water Refill Cycle
- every 3-8 hours
Evaporative cartridge life expectancy
- 3 - 6 months *
Energy Efficiency Rate
- USB Type C (5V, 2A)
- Cartridge, power cord, funnel
*Poor air and/or water quality may affect the cartridge life expectancy