Denon D-M41 HiFi System
Mini system, maximum enjoyment
The DM-41 is a mini Hi-Fi system built on over 100 years of innovation. Stream you music with Bluetooth, play your CDs or even listen to the radio, the DM-41 is engineered for small spaces like an office or bedroom.
SC-M41 speaker system has been designed with Denon hi-fi craftsmanship.
Triple noise reduction
Suppressed distortion to improve the S/N ratio, producing a smoother dramatic sound.
The popular M series gives you high sound quality based on the “simple and straight” concept.
Premium sound, compact size
Sized at 210mm W x 310mm D it allows for an easy setup on a bookshelf, in a bedroom, or in a home office.
Micro Hi-Fi System
Building on the multi-award winning D- M40, the new DM41 features improved sound, style and facilities. The newly- developed discrete analogue amplier circuit reduces signal paths for greater clarity and impact.
High power output with newly designed full discrete analog amplier circuit
Denon's engineers have completely rethought the design, from the styling and facilities right through to the audio circuitry, to offer even more performance and value. The new amplifier circuit delivers 2x30W.
Bluetooth for instant wireless streaming from smartphones and tablets
Bluetooth' is integrated to allow instant wireless connectivity. The Bluetooth' circuitry has been designed complete with an on/off selector, offering convenient wireless connection when required, plus enhanced sound from the other sources like CD,, FM or digital in when it's not in use.
- High Quality Power Output: 2 X 30
- CD Compatibility: CD / CD-R/RW / WMA / MP3: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- USB Audio (Front) / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone: No / Yes / Yes
- Tone Control: Bass / Treble / Balance: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Sleep Timer: Yes
- Programmable Timer: Once / Daily: Yes / Yes
- Analog In/out: 1/0
- Digital Optical In / Out: 2 / No
- iPod / iPhone compatible USB input: No
- Subwoofer PreOut: Yes
- Speaker Terminal: Click Fit / Screw: No / Yes
- Headphone Out: Yes
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1kHz): 30 W
- Number of channels: 2
- Freq. Response (Analog In): 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Frequency Range FM: 87.5 Mhz-107.9 MHz
- Frequency Range AM: 520 kHz-1710 kHz
- Remote Control: RC-1214
- Power Consumption in W: 70
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.3
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in inches: 8.27 x 12.13 x 4.53
- Weight in LBS: 8.82