Apple Watch Series 5, Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Black Sport Band
You’ve never seen a watch like this.
This watch has a display that never sleeps.
With the new Always-On Retina display, you always see the time and your watch face.
It can be customized any way you like.
Choose a case and pair any band in the Apple Watch Studio.
With materials you’ll love.
Aluminum, stainless steel, titanium, or ceramic? It’s your call.
This watch has apps to keep an eye on your heart.
Get a quick read on your heart rate, or check your heart rhythm with the ECG app.1
And tells you when things are getting a little loud.
The new Noise app alerts you when decibels rise to levels that can impact your hearing.
And lets you track your cycle with a tap.
The new Cycle Tracking app makes it easy to log information about your menstrual cycle.
This watch helps you crush your fitness goals.
With advanced workout metrics, GPS, and water resistance to 50 meters, it’s made for all the ways you exercise.
And motivates you to move, exercise, and stand.
The Activity rings track your progress and inspire you to sit less, move more, and exercise every day. You can even compete with friends in challenges.
And streams your favorite 50 million songs.
Listen to the entire Apple Music library, not to mention podcasts and audiobooks.2
This watch has a great sense of direction.
With a compass and ground elevation, it’s made for life’s twists and turns, and ups and downs.
It gets apps in a snap.
The App Store is now on your wrist, so you can find and download the latest apps in seconds.
And lets you go without your phone.
With cellular you can call from the trail, text from the surf, or stream music from the slopes. All with just your watch.
And pay for stuff, fast.
Get your morning coffee. Send money to a friend. Do it instantly and securely with Apple Pay.
And talk the ear off Siri.
Search a topic online, identify a song with Shazam, start a workout, or lower the shades.
Did we mention this watch tells time?
With more than a hundred watch faces and infinite ways to personalize them, there’s never been a watch like this.
See Apple Watch Series 5 in AR.
Open this page in Safari on your iPhone or iPad to view Apple Watch Series 5 in AR.
1. The ECG app is available with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. See www.apple.com/watch for compatibility details. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
2. Apple Music requires a subscription.
- Height: 40mm
- Width: 34mm
- Depth: 10.74mm
- Case Weight: 40.6g
- Height: 44mm
- Width: 38mm
- Depth: 10.74mm
- Case Weight: 47.8g
Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) Features
- Space Black stainless steel case
- LTE and UMTS
- Always-On Retina display with Force Touch
- LTPO OLED display (1000 nits)
- Built-in Compass
- S5 with 64-bit dual-core processor
- W3 Apple wireless chip
- Barometric altimeter
- Optical heart sensor
- Electrical heart sensor
- Accelerometer up to 32 g-forces
- Improved ambient light sensor
- Capacity 32GB1
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- Sapphire crystal front
- Sapphire crystal and ceramic back
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 18 hours of battery life2
- Water resistant 50 meters3
- watchOS 6
1. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
2. Battery life varies by use and configuration; actual results will vary. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/watch/battery.html for more information.
3. Apple Watch Series 5 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 5 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
In The Box
- Space Black Stainless Steel Case
- Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
- 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
- 5W USB Power Adapter