Apple Watch Nike+ 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black/Cool Gray Nike Sport Band
Motivation in motion. Pure and simple fun. Apple Watch Nike+ is the latest in a long-running partnership between two of the world’s most innovative brands. From leading-edge comfort to the way it connects you to your running buddies through the Nike+ Run Club, it’s your perfect running partner — on your wrist.
Features that go the distance.
Like all Apple Watch Series 2 models, Apple Watch Nike+ has built-in GPS to track your pace, distance, and route — even if you don’t have your iPhone with you. With the brightest display Apple has ever made, your metrics are easy to read, no matter how much the sun glares. And Apple Watch Nike+ is rated water resistant 50 meters,* so you can even take a post-run dip in the pool.
Nike Sport Band. Light. Flexible. Breathable.
Made from the same durable, lightweight fluoroelastomer as the original Apple Watch Sport Band, the Nike Sport Band reduces weight and improves ventilation via row after row of compression‑molded perforations.
Exclusive Nike watch faces.
Designed specifically for Apple Watch, these faces feature Nike’s iconic Volt color and boldly display the time in both digital and analog styles. There’s also a complication for launching the Nike+ Run Club app.
Nike+ Run Club app.Your perfect running partner.
Whether you’re just getting started or a beast on two legs, the Nike+ Run Club app surrounds you with just what you need to make your running better than ever. With the motivation of millions of runners behind you and expert guidance around every turn, we’ll help you go farther, faster — and have more fun doing it.
Track your progress.
Get a clear view of your most important data in one easy-to-see place. And with a swipe you can get into even more details of your run.
Get motivated to get moving.
Receive reminders triggered by your friends’ shared activity, the current weather, or your own history, so you’ll always have a reason to run.
Connect with friends.
Share your latest run with friends, join them on leaderboards, and give them a virtual fist-bump as thanks for inspiring you.
Keep on track.
Use the run scheduler to set and remind you of upcoming runs, so forgetting is not an option — or an excuse.
Are we running today?
Running together is better than running alone. Get all the coaching, pacing, and camaraderie you need to get going. And keep going.
From Messages to Apple Pay to Siri, Apple Watch Nike+ has all the features of every Apple Watch Series 2 model.
- Late 2016
- With built-in GPS, water resistance to 50 meters,1 a dual‑core processor, a 2x brighter display, and watchOS 3.
Apple Watch Nike+
Aluminum case with Nike Sport Band
Aluminum case - 38mm
- Height: 38.6mm
- Width: 33.3mm
- Depth: 11.4mm
- Case Weight: 28.2g
- Dual‑core processor
- Built‑in GPS
- Water resistant 50 meters1
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Heart rate sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Second-generation OLED Retina display with Force Touch 2× brighter (1000 nits)
- Sapphire crystal (stainless steel and ceramic cases)
- Ion-X glass (aluminum cases)
- 272 by 340 pixels (38mm)
- 312 by 390 pixels (42mm)
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 18 hours2
- Magnetic charging cable
- USB power adapter
- English (Australia, Canada, UK, U.S.), Chinese (Simplified, Traditional, Traditional Hong Kong), French (Canada, France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish (Latin America, Mexico, Spain), Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
English (Australia, Canada, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, UK, U.S.), Spanish (Chile, Mexico, Spain, U.S.), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Mainland China, Taiwan), Cantonese (Mainland China, Hong Kong), Arabic (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Belgium, Netherlands), Finnish (Finland), Hebrew (Israel), Malay (Malaysia), Norwegian (Norway), Russian (Russia), Swedish (Sweden), Turkish (Turkey), Thai (Thailand), Portuguese (Brazil)
English (Australia, Canada, India, Ireland, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, UAE, UK, U.S.), Spanish (Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Spain, U.S.), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Mainland China, Taiwan), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Arabic (Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands), Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malaysian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Swedish, Turkish, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
1. Apple Watch Series 2 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 2 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Stainless steel and leather bands are not water resistant.
2. Apple Watch battery testing was conducted by Apple in August 2016 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2, and Apple Watch Edition, each paired with an iPhone; all devices were tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, configuration, and many other factors; actual results will vary. See www.apple.com/batteries and www.apple.com/watch/battery.html for more information.
*Some features are not available in all regions or all languages. Requires iPhone 5 or later.