AIRSIM Data SIM Card201-AIRSIC-100AIRSIM
AIRSIM is a special SIM card that combines Soft SIM and OVER-the-AIR (OTA) technologies. When you are using AIRSIM abroad, the system will assign a suitable SIM card to your AIRSIM according to your location. The process takes about 3 minutes only, and you can have access to the internet without paying the expensive roaming charge, or spending time on buying local SIM cards.
AIRSIM is reusable, there's $100 balance in each AIRSIM when you purchase. If you have purchased the suitable data package for your destination before the journey, you can enjoy the data service immediately upon your arrival. Simply with one AIRSIM card, you can enjoy data service in more than 100 countries. And all data plans now comes with FREE 30 mins AIRTALK.
|Taiwan||From HK$8 / Day|
|Thailand||From HK$8 / Day|
|Japan||From HK$10 / Day|
|Korea||From HK$10 / Day|
|China||From HK$16 / Day|
|Hong Kong||From HK$10 / Day|
|Macau||From HK$10 / Day|
|Singapore||From HK$10 / Day|
|Malaysia||From HK$10 / Day|
|New Zealand||From HK$13 / Day|
|USA||From HK$10 / Day|
|Australia||From HK$16 / Day|
|Canada||From HK$20 / Day|
And 91 more...
HOW TO USE
- Purchase a Prepaid Card with different value
- Choose data package in the Mobile App AIRSIM ROAM.
- Select the destination, effective date, duration in AIRSIM ROAM App
- Once you arrive at the destination, the data package will be effective immediately.
- You can top up your AIRIM by credit card or purchase recharge vouchers from 7-Eleven.
AIRSIM User Guide:
- Upon arrival of your destination, insert your AIRSIM into the mobile phone (For Dual SIM handset users, please insert AIRSIM into SIM Slot 1 then make sure the data service is assigned to SIM 1).
- Please switch on the Data Service and Data Roaming in your mobile phone (For Dual SIM handset users, if you have inserted 2 SIM cards, please check and confirm the data roaming function and data service are assigned to AIRSIM) and wait for 3 minutes, AIRSIM will transform into a local SIM.
- During these 3 minutes, the signal bar will change from having signal to no signal. In a short while, there should be a mobile operator name and signal displayed again, you can try to use the data service by then.
- If you cannot use the data service, please restart the mobile phone again, and switch ON/OFF flight mode once. AIRSIM will search for the network again. Please make sure the APN setting is correct.
- APN will be set automatically in most Asia regions. If you cannot access the internet, please check if the APN is correctly set (especially for Android devices). Manual APN setup may be required in some destinations such as Europe. Please click the links below for the APN & Carrier list and the setup procedures.
- If the connection fails, it may be due to the poor coverage at the current location, please restart the mobile phone at other location.
- When you travel across the border to another country, you may need to restart the mobile phone twice for some mobile phone models.
- For some mobile phone models, they cannot search and select the network automatically, you need to select the Carrier network manually. Please click the links below for the APN & Carrier list and the setup procedures.
- If you still cannot use the data service, please restart the mobile phone, and switch on / off flight mode once.
- If you cannot connect to the 4G network (if applicable), please go to setup, in mobile network, select 3G and wait for about 10 seconds, then switch back to 4G network. This allows your mobile phone to re-acquire 4G bands at a new location.
- If the mobile phone cannot connect to the network, please try to take out the SIM card and insert again. The SIM slots in some dual SIM handset support different frequency bands, please insert AIRSIM into another SIM Slot and try again.
- If you have purchased fixed GB data package, upon usage finished, you can buy a new package from the Mobile App AIRSIM ROAM instantly. Upon purchase of a new package on the App, please go to "Valid Package", select "Use New Package". Then follow the instructions as indicated by dialing 00001 from your mobile and wait for 3min. (Call failed is normal), the new package will be activated.
- You need to turn on data roaming function of your mobile phone in order to use AIRSIM at your destination. There is no roaming charge involved. However, whenever you remove the AIRSIM or switch to other SIM card, please remember to turn off data roaming function of your mobile phone, in order to avoid unnecessary roaming charges.