Apple Watch Series 2, 38mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Space Black Milanese Loop
Apple Watch Series 2
Built-in GPS. Water resistance to 50 meters. A new lightning-fast dual core processor. And a display that’s two times brighter than before. Full of features that help you stay active, motivated, and connected. Apple Watch Series 2 is designed for all the ways you move.
Superio Sports Watch - For all the ways you work out.
- Built-in GPS
- Heart Rate Sensor
- Water Resistant 50 meters
- Comprehensive Workout App
Apple Watch Series 2 with built-in GPS lets you leave your iPhone at home when you go for a run or a ride - and still measure your workout accurately. You can also do swim workouts in open water, track laps at the pool, or splash with your kids. And with the brightest display Apple has ever made, you’ll see your metrics clearly, no matter how much the sun glares.
Go. Even without your iPhone.
With built-in GPS, Apple Watch Series 2 can record precise distance, speed, and pace while you’re walking, running, or cycling outdoors. It picks up a signal right away, so you don’t have to wait to get moving. And when you’re done, you can check your iPhone to see a map of your route and where you ran your fastest.
Heart Rate Sensor - Keep an eye on your target.
A custom sensor continuously measures your heart rate while you use the Workout app. See it together with all your other important metrics - and even highlight it so you can check it at a glance.
Water Resistant - Splash. Surf. Swim.
Apple Watch Series is rated water resistant 50 meters, so you can leave it on when you’re in the pool or ocean. Since a speaker can’t be sealed because it needs air to produce sound, Apple reinvented it - it lets water in, the uses sound vibrations to force it back out.
Workout app - Sweat the details.
Choose from 12 indoor and outdoor workout - including swimming, biking, running and elliptical - then set your goals and get moving. However you work out, Apple Watch Series 2 accurately measures your movement. Select up to five metrics to view at once, automatically pause a run, and even mark segments.
Activity App - Get credit for every workout.
Like all your daily activities, your workouts count toward closing your Stand, Move, and Exercise rings. View a history of your rings on your iPhone to see your performance over time, and be inspired to pursue new goals
Third-Party Workout Apps - Stick with what works.
Whether you’re into cycling, hiking, or yoga, you can continue using the workout apps you already know and love, and still get credit toward completing your Activity rings.
Cord free. So cut loose.
Wirelessly listen to music right from your watch. AirPods make the perfect accessory, automatically pairing with your watch so you can go on a run without your iPhone. And with all day battery life, they’ll keep going as long as you do.
Advanced Activity Tracker - Every move counts. So count every move.
Apple Watch Series 2 tracks all the ways you move throughout the day. So whether you’re walking between meetings, doing cartwheels with your kids, or hitting the gym, it all adds up.
Activity Rings - Sit less. Move more. Get some exercise.
Your Stand, Move and Exercise rings show you how active you are everyday and inspire you to move a little more. See if you’ve been sitting too much. Track how many steps you’ve taken and how many calories you’ve burned. And aim for 30 minutes of exercise, even if it’s not all at once.
Coaching - A nudge when you need it.
Smart notifications help you close your Stand, Move and Exercise rings everyday. Apple Watch Series 2 gives you regular progress updates and uses your success to motivate your to pursue new goals.
Activity Sharing - Healthy loves company
Share and compare your Activity rings with friends and family to stay motivated Or compete to see who can hit their goals first. Receive notifications on your friends’ progress and easily respond right from the notification - whether it’s to send encouragement or a little smack talk.
Achievements - A tap on the wrist. A pat on the back.
When you hit milestones or reach you personal best, Apple Watch Series 2 is there to help you celebrate. For each achievement you’ll receive a distinctive badge you can share with friends.
Wheelchair Use - Fitness for All.
Apple Watch Series 2 takes into account different pushing techniques and terrains to accurately record Activity metrics for wheelchair users. And there are two wheelchair-specific workouts to choose from.
Powerful Health Tool - There’s more to health than fitness.
Since Apple Watch Series 2 is always with you, it can help you be more aware of your overall health. It lets you easily monitor your heart rate, better manage everyday stress, and add apps relevant to your specific routines, So you get a more complete picture of you.
Heart Rate Sensor - Check in anytime.
The custom sensor on the back of Apple Watch Series 2 measures your heart rate throughout the day. And the data is sent to your iPhone, where you can track your heart rate patterns over time in the Health app.
Breathe App - Quiet your mind. Relax your body.
Stay centered as a beautiful animation and gentle taps guide you through a series of deep breaths.Time to Breathes reminders help you practice mindfulness every day.
Health App on iPhone - All your data in one place.
In addition to your heart rate, the Health app stores information collected by all your health and fitness apps, so you can see the data in one clear snapshot. You can customize the dashboard overview or take a closer look at individual metrics to see your trends over time.
Just what you need. Right when you need it.
Get a gentle tap when a message or call comes in. Access and launch your favorite apps in an instant. Use Siri to get things done with just your voice. With Apple Watch Series 2, you can get important information and do things quickly and conveniently right from your wrist - so you never have to put your day on pause.
Never miss what matters.
Apple Watch Series 2 helps keep you informed, organized, and connected throughout your day. A new, dual-core processor and more powerful GPU enable faster app performance and smoother animations. With watchOS 3 your favorite apps launch instantly with up-to-date information. And a 2x brighter display gives you increased visibility - even in direct sunlight.
Watch Faces - Beautifully useful.
Put information from your favorite apps on your watch face, so you can see what you need in a glance. Tap to instantly launch an app. And easily move between faces by swiping from edge to edge, so you always have the one that’s right for the moment.
Dock - Your favorite apps. Ready when you are.
Press the side button to access the Dock, and quickly navigate through the apps you like to use most. Apps launch instantly and stay updated, so that latest information - like news, weather, and stock quotes - is there when you need it.
Siri - All you have to do is ask.
Check for new messages or email. Request the song stuck in your head. Find out if you’ve closed your Move ring. Siri can help you do lots of things quickly and easily - just raise your wrist, say “Hey Siri,” and start talking.
1. Apple Watch Series 2 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 2 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
AirPods are sold separately.
2. Some features are not available in all regions or all languages. Requires iPhone 5 or later.
Siri has been optimized for Cantonese in Hong Kong.
- Late 2016
With built-in GPS, water resistance to 50 meters,1 a dual‑core processor, a 2x brighter display, and watchOS 3.
Stainless steel case with Sport Band, stainless steel band, or leather band
Stainless Steel case - 42mm
- Height: 42.5mm
- Width: 36.4mm
- Depth: 11.4mm
- Case Weight: 52.4g
- Dual‑core processor
- Built‑in GPS
- Built-in GPS
- Water resistant 50 meters1
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Heart rate sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Second-generation OLED Retina display with Force Touch 2× brighter (1000 nits)
- Sapphire crystal (stainless steel and ceramic cases)
- Ion-X glass (aluminum cases)
- 272 by 340 pixels (38mm)
- 312 by 390 pixels (42mm)
Power and Battery
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 18 hours2
- Magnetic charging cable
- USB power adapter
- English (Australia, Canada, UK, U.S.), Chinese (Simplified, Traditional, Traditional Hong Kong), French (Canada, France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish (Latin America, Mexico, Spain), Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- English (Australia, Canada, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, UK, U.S.), Spanish (Chile, Mexico, Spain, U.S.), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Mainland China, Taiwan), Cantonese (Mainland China, Hong Kong), Arabic (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Belgium, Netherlands), Finnish (Finland), Hebrew (Israel), Malay (Malaysia), Norwegian (Norway), Russian (Russia), Swedish (Sweden), Turkish (Turkey), Thai (Thailand), Portuguese (Brazil)
- English (Australia, Canada, India, Ireland, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, UAE, UK, U.S.), Spanish (Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Spain, U.S.), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Mainland China, Taiwan), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Arabic (Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands), Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malaysian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Swedish, Turkish, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
1. Apple Watch Series 2 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 2 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Stainless steel and leather bands are not water resistant.
2. Apple Watch battery testing was conducted by Apple in August 2016 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2, and Apple Watch Edition, each paired with an iPhone; all devices were tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, configuration, and many other factors; actual results will vary. See www.apple.com/batteries and www.apple.com/watch/battery.html for more information.
*Some features are not available in all regions or all languages. Requires iPhone 5 or later.