AfterShokz OPENMOVE Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
Openmove was created with versatility in mind and designed for everyday use, bringing you the best-in-class bone conduction technology and better features at an entry-level price.
Inspired by athletes, designed for everyone. The open-ear design powered by bone conduction technology allows for total awareness of surroundings and bud-free, comfortable listening.
Go hard in every element. Inspired by athletes, these headphone repal sweat, dust, and moisture to help you push any limit.
Features a discreet design, easily locatable buttons, and quick controls such as play, skip, pause, and back-a-track.
6 Hours of Music and Calls
with 6 hours of battery life and 3 customizable EQ settings, you can enjoy music, calls, audiobooks, and podcasts wherever, whenever.
Designed for Everyone
Listen to audio comfortably and safely on your commute, while outside, or at home. Openmove brings you the best-in-class bone conduction technology at an entry-level price.
Reliable connectivity up to 33ft (10m)
PremiumPitch™ 2.0 Stereo Sound
A premium audio experience every time
3 EQ Settings
Human Voice, Standard, and Earplug Mode for customizable listening.
- Model number: AS660
- Bone conduction technology: Premium PitchTM 2.0
- Chip: QCC3024
- Bluetooth® version: Bluetooth® v5.0
- Compatible profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Frequency band: 2402 - 2480MHz
- Maximum RF output power: 4dBm
- Wireless Range: 33 ft (10m)
- Speaker impedance: 8.0 ± 0.5ohm
- Speaker sensitivity: 96 ± 3dB
- Microphone sensitivity: -40 ± 2dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sweat/Water resistance: IP55
- Weight: 29g
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Polymer battery
- Battery capacity: 135 mAh
- Continuous play: Up to 6 hours
- Standby time: Up to 10 days
- Charge voltage: 5.25V ± 5%
- Charge time: 2 hours
- Charge type: USB-C
In the box
- Charging Cables
- OpenMove Headphones
- Carrying Bag