Samsung Galaxy S9+ G9650 128GB 4G/LTE Dual SIM (HK Version)101-SAMS9P-SMG9650HK128GBBK
The Camera. Reimagined
The revolutionary camera that adapts like the human eye.
Capture stunning pictures in bright daylight and super low light.
Our category-defining Dual Aperture lens adapts like the human eye. It's able to automatically switch between various lighting conditions with ease—making your photos look great whether it's bright or dark, day or night.
*Dual Aperture supports F1.5 and F2.4 modes. Installed on the rear camera (Galaxy S9)/rear wide camera (Galaxy S9+).
F1.5 aperture mode
If it's dark, the lens opens to F1.5 mode to pull in light for a bright and clear photo.
F2.4 aperture mode
In the daylight, the lens shifts to F2.4 mode to help your picture come out sharp.
Low light photos
The camera that's brilliant in the dark.
The F1.5 aperture mode finds light even in the dark. So the low light camera delivers vibrant photos late into the night. Meaning your camera no longer has a curfew.
The camera that slows down time, making everyday moments epic.
*Super Slow-mo only supports HD resolution. Limited to 20 shots per video with approximately 0.2 seconds of recording and 6 seconds of playback for each shot.
Add music. Make GIFs. Get likes.
Super Slow-mo lets you see the things you could have missed in the blink of an eye. Set the video to music or turn it into a looping GIF, and share it with a tap. Then sit back and watch the reactions roll in.
The camera that turns you into an emoji, so you’re not the “you” everyone else is.
Create an Augmented Reality version of yourself simply by taking a selfie. Then share your real-life feelings as emoji stickers and videos.
Express your emotions with AR Emoji stickers.
Liven up your chats using AR Emoji stickers and videos.
*Apps that do not support animated GIFs may still send AR Emoji stickers as a still image.
The camera that can instantly read what your eyes can't.
Get real-time translation when you need it. Live Translation lets you see the world in a new way.
*Available functions and features may vary by country.
*Samsung Account login and data network (Wi-Fi or internet connection) required. Translation speed may vary depending on internet connection and word count. This function is limited to selected languages.
The camera that recognizes you instantly.
Intelligent Scan is a new technology that combines face recognition and iris scan to make unlocking simple even in low light.
*Image simulated for illustrative purposes.
*Accuracy of Intelligent Scan may differ depending on surrounding conditions.
Multi Device Experience
Share your screen to your other Samsung screens, hassle-free.
Easily share photos and videos you've made by syncing your devices through your Samsung Account. So you can be at home even when you're someplace else.
*Images simulated for illustrative purposes.
*Available functions may vary by country, carrier, network environment, or product.
The phone with an uninterrupted display.
See photos and videos as you want to see them: showcased on a beautiful edge-to-edge screen.
*Image simulated for illustration purposes.
*Infinity Display: a near bezel-less, full-frontal glass, edge-to-edge screen.
Surround sound stereo speakers
The phone that surrounds you in Dolby Atmos sound on stereo speakers tuned by AKG.
Hear the action with clarity thanks to the pure sound of stereo speakers tuned by AKG. The addition of Dolby Atmos delivers rich and vibrant sound, giving you a theater-like audio experience.
Plenty of ways to make it your own.
Protect your phone with a wide selection of stylish covers.
*Accessories sold separately. Availability of accessories may vary by country.
- 2.8GHz, 1.7GHz
- 158.0mm (6.2" full rectangle) / 154.5mm (6.1" rounded corners)
Resolution (Main Display)
- 2960 x 1440 (Quad HD+)
Technology (Main Display)
- dual edge Super AMOLED
Colour Depth (Main Display)
S Pen Support
*Display Size: Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.2" in the full rectangle and 6.1" when accounting for the rounded corners.
Main Camera - Resolution
- 12.0 MP + 12.0 MP
Main Camera - F Number
- F1.5/F2.4 (Dual Aperture) , F2.4
Main Camera - Auto Focus
Rear Camera - OIS
Rear Camera - Zoom
- Optical Zoom at 2x , Digital Zoom up to 10x
Front Camera - Resolution
- 8.0 MP
Front Camera - F Number
Front Camera - Auto Focus
Main Camera - Flash
Video Recording Resolution
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @60fps
- 960fps @HD, 240fps @FHD
RAM Size (GB)
ROM Size (GB)
Available Memory (GB)*
External Memory Support
- MicroSD (Up to 400GB)
Number of SIM
- Nano-SIM (4FF)
SIM Slot Type
- SIM 1 + Hybrid (SIM or MicroSD)
- 2G GSM, 2G CDMA, 3G WCDMA, 3G CDMA, 3G TD-SCDMA, 4G FDD LTE, 4G TDD LTE
- GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- B34(2010), B39(1880)
4G FDD LTE
- B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B17(700), B18(800), B19(800), B20(800), B25(1900), B26(850), B28(700), B66(AWS-3)
4G TDD LTE
- B34(2010), B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500)
- USB Type-C
- USB 3.1 Gen 1
- GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- 3.5mm Stereo
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 MU-MIMO,1024-QAM
- Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps)
- Smart Switch (PC version)
- Lilac Purple, Midnight Black, Coral Blue
- Touch Bar
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, HR Sensor, Iris Sensor, Pressure Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
Dimension (HxWxD, mm)
- 158.1 x 73.8 x 8.5
Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)
Audio and Video
Video Playing Format
- MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
Video Playing Resolution
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @60fps
Audio Playing Format
- MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, DFF, DSF, APE
Services and Applications
- Gear Circle (Manager Support), Gear Fit, Gear Fit2, Gear Fit2 Pro, Gear Sport, Gear1, Gear2, Gear2 Neo, Gear S, Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear IconX, Gear VR with Controller, Gear 360, Gear 360 (2017)
Samsung DeX Support
The Galaxy S9 Plus brings a refined design, but it’s the ‘reimagined’ camera that makes this phone stand out, and worth the high price tag.
- Gorgeous design
- Brilliant, colorful display
- Feature-packed camera
- Excellent low-light photo quality
- Good sound from stereo speakers
- Battery life could be better
- Live Focus produces fuzzy photos
Ultimately, when you boil it all down, though it's still a pricey option, the new Samsung Galaxy S9+ is simply one of the best Android phones money can buy right now. It's arguably one of the best designed large format Android phones too, with gorgeous, sleek styling. And though battery life so far (we're still re-testing) hasn't dropped in quite where we expected, it's still pretty solid there too. The Galaxy S9+ is also currently the fastest Android handset on the market, with the best camera we've ever tested, as well as easily the best display of any smartphone we've seen to date. This new Galaxy S device also brings some innovative new features to the mix as well, like Super Slow-Mo, which is just plain fun. Regardless, that's a lot of "bests" Samsung has going on here and that, in our opinion adds up to an Editor's Choice device. Samsung nailed it with the new Samsung Galaxy S9+. Fantastic phone.
- Gorgeous, Refined, Slightly Smaller Design
- Samsung Super AMOLED Is The Best
- Fastest Android Phone On Market Now
- Amazing Camera Performance
- Innovative Features
- Solid Battery Life
- Camera Modes Twitchy With Accidental Actuation
- Black Units Are Smudge Magnets
While AR Emoji and other tricks don't impress, the Galaxy S9+'s improved camera, brighter display and faster performance add up to make this a worthy iPhone X rival.
- Good camera in low light
- Fun Super Slow-Mo video
- Brighter display with even thinner bezels
- Swift performance
- Long battery life
- AR Emoji need work
- Intelligent Scan a step behind Face ID
- Bixby Vision AR features feel half-baked