Optoma NuForce BE Free5 Truly Wireless Earbuds207-OPTHPN-BEF5BK
BE Free5 uses extremely rare future materials - graphene, which is applied to the single diaphragm. It achieves a high-quality sound performance of a fever level on a separate true wireless earphone. The earphone is automatically turned on from the box and automatically connected to the mobile phone. Good carrying but comes with a large amount of power, the headset body can play continuously for about 3 hours, the charging box can be recharged 4.5 times, about 16 hours of battery life.
The earphones are designed with ergonomic wear. After 100 people experience, the precision 9.81o sound tube camber, with SpinFit 360o earplugs, is not easy to slip in the ear. The left and right ear function single button can play music, start voice assistant and answer the phone and other functions, IPX5 waterproof level, suitable for use in the gym, support AAC high sound quality analysis, can provide good call quality and music listening experience.
- Separate earphone design, fully wireless and free to move.
- Equipped with a 5.6mm graphene diaphragm unit for excellent fever quality.
- The ergonomic design is not easy to drop, and the experience of hundreds of consumers around the world.
- Both the headset and the charging box are designed for fast charging. The headphones can be charged for up to 1 hour continuously for 15 minutes.
- The charging box is designed to last up to 16 hours of battery life.
- The magnetic charging design of the earphone is convenient for putting into the storage box, and it is not easy to fall when the cover is covered.
- Support IPX5 headphones for full body waterproof, suitable for use in the gym.
- The unique SpinFit® earbuds provide stability, comfort and excellent sound insulation.
- Support AAC, providing high-quality listening experience for mobile users of Apple® and AndroidTM 8.0 and above.
- With Bluetooth V4.2, it can support 10 meters long distance source transmission.
- Monomer type Dynamic
- Monomer size 5.6mm, graphene GG01-05616C-01
- Impedance 16 Ω
- Frequency response 20Hz - 20KHz
- Microphone sensitivity 95 ± 3dB at 1KHz
- Bluetooth version V4.2
- Bluetooth protocol format HSP v1.2, HFP v1.6, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, SBC, AAC
- Battery capacity (L) 55mAh, (R) 55mAh, (charge box) 500mAh
- Headphone battery life up to 3 hours (depending on the environment)
- Headphone standby time 110 hours
- Headphone charging time headset 1.5 hours, charging box 1.5 hours
- Weight (kg) Pair of headphones (with CP350 tips) 12.6 g, charging box 56g
We Also Recommend
Apple Airpods - White
Erato Apollo 7S Advanced True Wireless Stereo Earphones with 3D Surround Sound
Jabra Elite 65t